PA-RPM 10: Quality Monitoring of Purchased Services*
The agency monitors and evaluates the quality
of social and human services
purchased from other provider organizations.
For networks, PA-RPM 10 applies to services
purchased from all service providers, including owner and partner organizations, and individual practitioners, if applicable.
Contractors who provide human or social services:
- have sufficient human and financial resources to fulfill the terms of the contract; and
- are licensed or otherwise legally authorized to provide the contracted services.
The agency routinely monitors contractor progress toward fulfilling the terms of the contract.
Contracts for social and human services include:
- service quality, client satisfaction, and outcomes that accord with the agency’s expectations;
- criteria for evaluating vendor performance; and
- protocols for routine communication of related data.
When areas of concern are identified, the agency:
- develops an improvement plan in conjunction with the contractor; and
- ensures contractor follow-up and remediation.