The agency screens
families promptly and responsively to identify needs and direct family members to appropriate services.
Families are screened and informed about:
- how well their request matches the agency's services; and
- what services will be available and when.
NA Another provider is responsible for screening.
Prompt, responsive screening practices:
- ensure equitable treatment;
- give priority to urgent needs;
- support timely initiation of services; and
- provide for placement on a waiting list, if desired.
NA Another agency is responsible for screening.
Families who cannot be served, or cannot be served promptly, are referred or connected
to appropriate resources.
NA The agency: (1) accepts all clients
, or (2) only receives clients by referral, and is required by contract
to accept all referrals
When a program
provides parent education services in a group setting, group participants complete an assessment
within a timeframe established by the agency.
Note: See Note to PA-CFD 3.
NA The agency does not provide parent education groups.