Table of Evidence
The Administration and Management Narrative should provide an overview of key practices that contribute to the performance and productivity of your organization. The Narrative supports, but should not duplicate, evidence provided elsewhere in your self-study.
The Financial Management Administration and Management Narrative should provide the Peer Review Team with a clear, concise description of how your financial management practices help to shape, advance, and sustain your organization’s mission and strategic goals.
Purpose Standard: Financial Management (FIN)
The organization’s financial accountability and viability are achieved through the application of sound financial management practices that accord with legal and regulatory requirements.
Provide responses to the following questions that address your organization’s achievement of the Financial Management Purpose Standard. Highlight applicable obstacles and innovations, if any, in each of your responses.
1. Describe the overall health of your organization's finances.
(e.g., enhanced or reduced program-specific funding streams, successful fundraising activities, new foundation support, etc.).
(e.g., state budget cuts have forced the organization to close one of its family counseling programs…)
2. Describe 2-3 actions that your governing body has taken to enhance your organization's financial viability.
(e.g., In response to recent recommendations of the organization's auditors, the board approved a plan to strengthen the organization's system of internal control…)
3. How does your organization's management and the governing body assure that its financial management systems are in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles?
4. How does your organization remain abreast of changing legal and regulatory requirements in relation to financial management practices?
5. Provide any additional information that would increase the Peer Team’s understanding of how the organization's financial practices contribute to the achievement of its mission.
Organizations being accredited for the first time: Please provide information for the last year.
Organizations being reaccredited: Please provide information for the period since the last accreditation review.
Fundamental Practice Standards: